Just the word “math” might make your stomach knot up. Whether it was a challenging subject for you or you’re in the midst of guiding your child through various math homework challenges, you are not alone. Math tutoring is a great way to build and support the foundation of your child’s future math and science success. As each new topic builds on the next, getting a little behind can leave you with a lot of ground to make up down the road.
Don’t just choose any math tutor. Choose your locally owned and operated Davidson learning center, Lake Norman Tutoring. We focus closely on your child and their needs without the pressures of a large national corporation breathing down our necks to maximize profits. We care about Lake Norman area students and their success. After all, children are the future of this great community that we are devoted to.
Lake Norman Math Tutoring Levels and Topics
We offer math tutoring for Elementary, Middle School, and High School; from kindergarten through twelfth grade. We can provide math tutoring for a large variety of focus areas, including but not limited to addition and subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, geometry, graphing, algebra, integrated math, pre-calculus, calculus, AP calculus, trigonometry, statistics, probability, and more.
Lake Norman Math Tutors
Our Davidson math tutors will focus on several important areas of your child’s development in math. While the current topic is important, building homework skills, practice skills, and study skills will contribute to their broader academic success in the future. Because of this, our math tutors may help your child with:
- Direct math homework help. Sometimes getting through today’s assignment is a big win.
- Customized math tutoring catered to your child’s class curriculum to help your child understand math concepts that may be challenging, get more practice, or get ahead; directly impacting their classroom performance.
- Math lesson adjustments as needed so your child can learn at the right pace and skill level to make math learning challenging, but not frustrating.
- Motivation, engagement, and improved skills for retaining focus. Sometimes math is challenging from a motivation or focus standpoint, more than from an ability standpoint. We can help your child stay on task to get through the week’s lessons.
- Encouragement is vital to extending motivation outside of our math tutoring session. We will give your child the instant feedback and recognition for their efforts that can keep them going on days when they don’t have math tutoring.
- Goal setting and personal camaraderie will give your child something to set their sights on, which can make them eager to get back to their next session to share their progress.
- Support the goals of an IEP or 504 plan established by the school.
If your child wants to gain new skills, get caught up, or better understand a challenging topic, consider math tutoring at Lake Norman Tutoring – your hometown tutoring team! Call or contact us now to get started. 704-845-0561